In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Science North is in the process of implementing policies, practices and procedures on providing goods and services to people with disabilities.
As part of this implementation process, Science North has established several ways for our visitors to provide feedback on the accessibility of our services:
- You can submit feedback on our on-site electronic survey kiosks
- You can request a paper-based survey from our sales agents at the sales centre
- You can dial 705-522-3701 extension 256 to leave a voice mail with your feedback
- You can fill out our on-line feedback form
- You may write to us directly at the following mailing address:
Attn: Accessibility Feedback
100 Ramsey Lake Road
Sudbury, ON P3E 5S9
Please make sure to include details in your comments, including location, time, and date and a means to contact you, such as a phone number, physical mailing address or email address.
Download our Accessibility Policy [PDF, 26K]. If you require this information in a different format, please call 705-522-3701 extension 256 and leave a voice mail with your request.
Read more about the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, on the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services website.